About Us

We are three faculty members of Central Baptist College. Please join with us as we discuss and dialogue various topics related to CBC, the Christian life, and the world at large.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Graduation Wishes

Congratulations to those of you who are graduating this spring. No doubt this is an exciting time for you since in many ways you are closing one chapter of your life and beginning a new one.

And you will surely receive many words of encouragement from friends, family, and graduation speakers. So I will not leave you with a long, complicated post commending you on your hard work and challenging you to go out and change the world.

Instead, I give you these simple words from Proverbs 3:5-6 (HCSB), my favorite Scripture passage.


Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and do not rely on your own understanding;
Think about Him in all your ways,
and He will guide you on the right paths.

I’m looking forward to hearing about the paths God has laid out for you in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. New
Thanks for a great year! You've made a major difference in my life. I think differently now than before and that is a good thing.